Digital transformation begins with the master data
The digital transformation of companies faces various challenges such as the modernization of IT systems, automation of processes, and the development of data-based business models. The foundation for all this is solid and reliable master data.
Transformation projects that are executed despite poor data quality often do not meet the envisioned objectives and are doomed to failure.
source:net has been helping its clients to improve the quality of supplier master data and product master data since 2002. Together with our customers, we achieve sought consistency of master data and establish the foundation for successful digital business models.
- Corrected data errors, closed data gaps, detected and eliminated duplicates
- Reduction of process costs for internal item search and new item creation thanks to improved traceability
- Reduction of warehouse stock level
- Granular hierarchy structure of the master data record and characteristic-based search capabilities
- Improved comparability of items (benchmarking), exploitation of economies of scale and potentials for demand standardization
- Transparency and meaningful analyses for purchasing volume per product group